My goal is to build a special relationship with my patients based on trust. That is why I take a lot of time for the patients who are about to undergo surgery. In my practice, you and your needs are at the centre of attention.
The decision to undergo surgery is not an easy one.
Comprehensive consultation and planning of an orthopaedic surgery is particularly important. I’m happy to take the time for a detailed discussion with my patients to answer any questions they may have.
Furthermore, my experienced practice team supports you in all organisational questions and carries out for you the planning of all necessities before or after the surgery, such as physiotherapy, rehabilitation, surgical suitability and registration, insurance coverage, etc.
Since I’m often asked by my patients when they decide on a surgical intervention how many procedures I perform per year, and since international criteria and studies link a certain surgery rate with the quality of the performed surgeries, I decided to give an overview of my surgery numbers. Last year I performed about 500 surgical procedures.
My Surgical Specialisation
- Endoprosthetic joint replacement at hip and knee joints (artificial joint replacement) according to minimally invasive surgical methods
- Arthroscopic surgeries on the knee joint (for meniscus injuries, etc.)
- Cartilage transplants using minimally invasive surgical methods
- Forefoot corrections (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, hammer toes) using minimally invasive surgical methods
- Surgical procedures on the ankle joint and Achilles tendon
- Surgery for compression syndromes of peripheral nerves (carpal tunnel syndrome, etc.)
- Hand surgeries (fasting finger, Tendovag. De Quervain, Mb. Dupuytren, etc.)
- Things to know about OPs
- Artificial Hip and Knee Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgeries
- Arthroscopic Surgeries
- Foot Surgeries
- Hand Surgeries
- Pain Therapy